In this section you can find out more about West London CCG’s plans to improve care for patients in the borough.
In North West London, we are working together across the NHS to improve healthcare services for the two million residents who live in the area.
By working together, we can ensure you have better access to care, around the clock. Whether that means being able to get appointments with a GP quickly and conveniently; making sure more specialist doctors are available, no matter what day of the week it is; that your mental health is considered at the same time as your physical health, with a single, coordinated approach by health and voluntary sector organisations; and that when you need longer term care from different people, it is joined up and you don’t need to keep repeating your story.
We’re also making sure the public helps shape care, involving them from an early stage in the design of services, and listening to their feedback along the way.
Through this joint approach, we will improve people’s health and wellbeing, giving them a better quality of life.
We are working with our neighbouring CCGs in Brent, Central London, Ealing, Hammersmith and Fulham, Hounslow, Harrow and Hillingdon to transform the health and care landscape across North West London.
How we intend to do this:
- Working with our partners to develop and deliver the North West London Sustainability and Transformation Plan
- Implementation of the Shaping a Healthier Future programme
- Delivering better care out of hospital
- Implementation of the North West London five year strategic plan
- Improving access to care
- Integrating health and social care services
- Co-commissioning of primary care services with NHS England