Have your Say: Diabetes Digital Care Record Meeting
We are working to connect together care records for patients in North West London. We are calling this the North West London Care Information Exchange, and one part of this programme of work is to develop a Diabetes Digital Care Record. We are aiming to bring together patients, care professionals, champions, lay educators, mentors and leading national organisations to:
1. Provide some background information on the North West London Care Information Exchange project
2. Hear from patients about their priorities and wishes regarding interaction with their records
3. Hear from clinicians about their requirements for viewing medical information and entering data
4. Begin to prioritise our developments and establish next steps
In March, we are arranging a meeting to help identify the opportunities and priorities for the project.
Where & When?
Tuesday 24th March 10:00 – 12:00pm at St Pauls, Hammersmith
Who can attend?
We would really like to hear from a range of individuals that may play a part in health and social care provision for people with diabetes including:
- Diabetes doctors including GPs and Consultants
- Diabetes Specialist Nurses
- Diabetes lay educators, mentors and champions
- User Group representatives
- Representatives from key national bodies such as NHS England and Diabetes UK
Additionally, you may have an interest in Digital Care Records.
If you require any further information or you are interested in participating and contributing to this meeting please contact Sebastien Baugh, Sebastien.firstname.lastname@example.org.
CCG Press Office
T: 020 3350 4224