Patients are at the heart of everything we do at West London CCG. We make decisions about health services for the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea, and the Queen’s Park and Paddington area of Westminster, based on the feedback we get from local people, patient experiences, and the involvement of local people on our committees and on our governing body.
We want people to feel they are being listened to and that they can make a valuable contribution in setting and meeting the health priorities for their local area.
How does West London CCG work with patients?
- Patients are represented on our governing body and other committees
- We have a Patient Reference Group, to represent the patient voice and act as a ‘sounding board’ for ideas and feedback
- We are dedicated to ensuring that public engagement (PPE) is embedded within the overall work of the CCG to drive improvements in health care
- Our GP practices have patient participation groups – you can ask your GP Practice Manager for details
- We work closely with local voluntary and community sector groups
- We work closely with Healthwatch
- We ensure that patients have a say in their own care.
If you’d like to get involved in the work we do, or have any questions please get in touch. You can contact the Engagement Team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Take a look at our patient and public engagement folder here.