Palliative care - Your views on our potential scenarios
Published on: 3rd March 2020
The NHS in Kensington & Chelsea, Westminster, Hammersmith & Fulham and Brent would like to share current thinking on how we address the challenges currently faced within our local palliative care services - for patients who have an incurable illness or are in their last phase of life. From the information gathered throughout previous engagement events, our patient and public working group, local communities and working with our hospice providers - we have developed a number of potential scenarios that we would like to hear your views on as we progress to a future model of care.
This is an opportunity to re-design our services to make sure they reach more people, are better co-ordinated and that they are responsive in an emergency no matter the time of day.
How to get involved?
- The events listed below are an opportunity to discuss the potential scenarios in the attached document, provide feedback and share any alternative suggestions you may have:
- 26th February – drop in session | 3:30pm – 6pm | Westway Trust, 1 Thorpe Close, W10 5XL
- 27th February – workshop | 10am – 1pm | Lunch provided | Al Mannar, The Muslim Cultural Heritage Centre, 244 Acklam Road, W10 5YG – Register here
- Invite us to attend a community event by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Read the information on our website and complete the online survey