A&Es at Central Middlesex and Hammersmith Hospitals now closed
The A&E departments at Central Middlesex Hospital and Hammersmith Hospital are now closed.
Urgent Care Centres at both sites are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for patients with minor illnesses and injuries that are urgent but not life-threatening.
Urgent care centres (UCCs) are run by experienced GPs and nurses for patients who cannot wait for a GP appointment, but do not need the emergency treatment provided at an A&E. You do not need an appointment.
Adults and children can use the UCCs for:
- Sprains and strains of ankles, wrists and knees
- Minor burns of small areas
- Cuts including those that may need stitches
- Minor infections that GPs commonly treat such as ear, nose and throat
- Minor broken bones such as toes, finger and collarbone
In an emergency, call 999.
CCG Press Office
T: 020 3350 4366