Event: North West London NHS celebrates World Diabetes Day
Join us for a day filled with talks, workshops and information, bringing everyone together to celebrate World Diabetes Day on 14 November 2017.
Join us for a day filled with talks, workshops and information, bringing everyone together to celebrate World Diabetes Day on 14 November 2017, 10am till 3pm at the Grand Hall, Brent Civic Centre.
Talk to us and learn about:
- Diet, exercise and lifestyle management
- Support for people living with diabetes
- Hear the personal journey of others
- The North West London diabetes transformation programme
- Diabetes and its risks
- Women, pregnancy and diabetes
- Meet the diabetes specialist teams
- ‘Know diabetes’ website launch.
This event is free and open to everyone! Clinicians, patients, carers, anyone living with diabetes, friends and family.
Visit www.worlddiabetesdaynwl.eventbrite.co.uk to register your attendance and to see the full agenda for the day.
Refreshments will be provided.
CCG Press Office
T: 020 3350 4224