Patient Reference Group
Our Patient Reference Group is a forum where patients and the public can give feedback to the CCG, and inform the commissioning and design of the services West London CCG commissions.
Its responsibilities are to:
- Act as a voice for patients, representatives of patients, carers, voluntary sector organisations and relevant interest groups
- Provide advice on how best to reflect the diversity of the population in engagement activities in the West London CCG area
- Review and comment on the CCG’s patient and public engagement strategy, and any significant service changes across the West London area
- Help to ensure effective communication between patients, the wider public and the CCG
- Share knowledge of best practice approaches in patient engagement and communications;
- Help to inform the CCG’s commissioning, by giving insight and feedback on key areas of work
- Advise on the scope of any consultation and engagement, and the development of materials produced in support of such activities;
- Link to the practice based Patient Participation Groups
- Work in partnership with the Patient and Public Engagement Committee to develop, implement and evaluate the patient and public Engagement (PPE) Strategy.
Click here to view documents for the Patient Reference Group.